If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you know I’m an enthusiastic traveler. It’s great fun to explore new places, learn about different cultures, and meet new people. Did you know that by traveling you also change the structure of your brain? Besides getting those wonderful endorphins, your brain literally builds new synapses.
But I digress. I am excited to present a fabulous travel opportunity: our April in Paris Art and Wine Tour, April 13-20, 2013. $2,995/person double occupancy ($3,585/single — email me if you’re a single needing a roommate, and we’ll see if we can match you with someone) INCLUDES:
- Round-trip airfare, Orlando-Paris
- Double occupancy accommodations at Four-Star Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel for the entire trip (no packing and shlepping from one place to another)
- All transportation, including a Metro (subway) pass for the entire trip
- Breakfast each morning at the hotel
- Two exquisite Wine Dinners
- Day trip to Reims/Champagne including full tasting at a Grand Cru Champagne château
- Paid admission to all attractions (no waiting in lines!), including:
- Trip to Versailles
- Cathedrale Notre-Dame du Paris
- Eiffel Tower tour
- Seine River cruise
- Musée du Louvre
- Musée d’Orsay
- Rodin Museum
- Arc de Triomphe
- Contemporary Art Museum Georges Pompidou
- Basilique du Sacre-Couer
- Walking tours of Montmartre, Paris Markets, Art Nouveau
Our tour will be fully escorted and guided by an English-speaking American who is a Wine Portfolio Manager with 12 years’ experience leading more than 100 groups on worldwide Wine and Art tours.
To make your reservation, CLICK HERE to fill in the form.
Scan and email to us (TheFrugalWineSnob at gmail.com),
mail to Natural Awakenings, PO Box 1140, Anthony, FL 32617,
or fax to 352-351-5474.
Questions? Call 352-286-1779.